“Great Food!”

Pho Rice Pot
Ranked #504 of 2,502 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Description: Pho Rice Pot has an extensive menu that is a wonderful mix of traditional Vietnamese and Chinese flavors, and Thai specialties. Come join us to experience an emulsion of flavors using fresh traditional ingredients that will inspire your taste buds to come back for more
Reviewed 9 February 2015

This is a very busy place at lunch but is quieter for dinner. I have eaten here numerous times now and have always had great service, great food and very reasonable prices. The variety on the menu is fantastic and I will continue to try something new every time I go but I will have a hard time not ordering the butter chicken curry soup or the Korean bbq...delicious!

There are newer reviews for Pho Rice Pot

Reviewed 2 February 2015

Food is consistently good and my coworkers and I go regularly. My favorites are the Pad Thai and the curry chicken noodle soup with a side of coconut rice to put in mmmm. service can be a bit slow but what do you expect from a busy place (especially during a lunch rush)

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Staying @the Courtyard by Marriott & wanted something quick to bring back to my room. Ordered the salad rolls with shrimp & grilled pork vermicelli plate. Everything was fresh & tasty - I'm comparing against my favorite Viet restaurant back in AZ which is has set the bar rather high.

They have the usual suspects - Pho, soup, rice dishes ,etc... Would go again when in the area.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This restaurant is close to the Hampton Inn, so I got take out the other night. It took a while to prepare, yet of course it is NOT a fast food restaurant, and the food was fresh. My husbands soup was very good my plate of grilled meat over noodles was a bit dry.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Mediocre to sub-par service (and pretty slow due to a number of take-out orders taking priority for some reason), food that was bland and over salted (loaded with MSG for sure) and a lackluster atmosphere to boot. There's just too many near by restaurants serving similar fair, spend your money elsewhere...