“Fantastic Brunch!”

Neighbourhood: Calgary Trail North
Cross street: 51 Avenue
Transit: Bus #6, #80
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Chef Jason puts out an amazing Buffet! Sunday Brunch was incredible. Everything was delicious and even though there was way too much food to eat, our server, Crystal told me about the Sticky-Toffey-Pudding at the dessert table. Wow!! It was so good, I had to go back for seconds.
Thank you for the best Brunch ever!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We're were here awhile back and had a great experience. The service, wine and food was fantastic. The only hiccup was the dessert. The person I was with didn't get what they 'thought' they were getting. Upon expressing disappointment, the manager came over to speak with us and gave my fiancée a choice of whatever was on the buffet dessert table. We left full, happy, a little tipsy and extremely pleased with the service. We'll definitely be going back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a huge fan of the Sawmill as their beef is # 1 with me. I love this location and I always take 2 bottles of their famous steak sauce back to Ontario with me.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Terrific lunch buffet with carved roast beef as well as ham. Plenty of vegetarian options. Very nice salad bar etc. you can order from the menu also, nice to have the choice.

The price was terrific for the quality at approximately $20 per person. Looking forward to going back.

Trip advisor lists as Sawmill, but they own this concept Tom Goodchild’s Moose Factory.

Very nice room, with lots of seating.

Give it a try, I’m sure dinner would be great

Reviewed 27 October 2017

A group of 3 went for dinner mid-week. Upon entering for the 1st time, the place felt very upscale, comfortable and just had an overall excellent ambience. We were seated fairly promptly, and service throughout the evening was excellent. The 1st 10 minutes set a high bar. Unfortunately, the food itself was average. The bacon wrapped scallops had an unusual aftertaste and the bacon was crispier than it should have been. As far as entrees, the lamb was deemed very good. The ribs, though tasty, were quite tough and not close to 'fall off the bone'. Lastly, the sirloin steak, cooked as expected, just was missing some flavor or seasoning you would expect from a top steak house. Desserts were had, from the chocolate sundae to the crisp, and all again were just adequate. We'll try it again, one more time, but will hope the food matches the setting.