Sawmill Prime Rib & Steakhouse - The Moose Factory
Neighbourhood: Calgary Trail North
Cross street: 51 Avenue
Transit: Bus #6, #80
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Have only been to the steak house once and it was very good. The portions could be smaller as they are very large but the service was fantastic. If you want to try a nice dining experience this is a place to recommend.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We went for dinner with friends and the service and food were great. They could cut their portions in half and charge half as much. Prime rib was done to perfection and very tender. Yorkshire pudding was over done.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Went with family, haven't seen in a while. Started with the clam chowder, not your typical clam chowder, and frankly, wish they would have stuck to the basics, not very good. Supper went way up from there, my steak was very good, rest had prime rib, very good also. A little confusion from the server to the kitchen as far as a vegetable substitution, but nothing too drastic. Dessert was fantastic. Atmosphere was very nice, we can sat and visited for a couple hours after supper, no pressure to leave at all. All in all, positive experience.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My wife and I come here often, it has the perfect blend of great food, atmosphere, & service that we've come to really enjoy. Although I will say, since our first visit in 2005', quality may have dipped slightly, but it's still one of our top 10.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My favorite restaurant with great friends celebrating my birthday.
The atmosphere and the food can't be beat. Although the steaks are fantastic the prime rib is still my personal favorite , the service is also excellent .
My only complaint is the wine list is not that great and should be reviewed it lists some very poor wines and ignores some classics that pair well with beef.
this hasnt' stopped me from coming back !