“moderate”

Albert's Family Restaurant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 5 November 2014

I have only one breakfast at this place during my 3 days staying at Days Inn downtown hotel, just tried their simple 2 eggs breakfast set. Food was greasy and obviously with too big fire, Dishes and cultery are old and look not clean enough. Would not consider eat there unless no other choice.

1  Thank Liming Z

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Really good breakfasts as well as other good food. Seniors menu provides good selection and quality/quantity for the price. Highly recommended. Wife an I go there regularly for weekend breakfasts. Great Service and attention by all staff.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Breakfast was OK, service a bit slow, quality of food average. Price not bad. Cheap on the condiments. Good coffee and lots of it. Decor could use a face lift. Staff friendly, a local hangout it appears. handy to the hotel.

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

The restaurant cooks Indian food only on weekends. Really liked the food. The chicken samosas are crisp and delicious. Try the thin sliced ribs if you can take the heat! Kabobs were nicely cooked as well. I always stop in here on the weekend when in Edmonton.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I was staying in the Day's Inn so it was natural to go downstairs to Albert's for breakfast. I ate there both weekend days. It was very quiet with very few customers. The server was a bit distracted, on Saturday by conversing with his friend and Sunday by his cell phone. However, he was polite and friendly I have no complaints about the service.
I had the three meatball omelette which was very good except that the meatballs were cold. I think they should have been has hotcasthe eggs. The potatoes were very good and so plentiful I could not finish them all. On Sunday I had bacon and eggs with pancakes. Eggs cooked perfectly and the rest was very nice.