“Love the brand”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 2,537 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Place LaRue
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The Keg is my favourite big brand dinner restaurant. I find the food to always be great quality and the staff are well trained and attentive.

Shrimp cocktail came our within minutes and as always was perfect. Followed it with the honey glazed salmon that again was cooked just perfect.

I sat at the bar as travelling and by myself. The bartender was on top of whatever I needed.

Again as I said I find the experience at this chain to be very consistent from city to city. I did pull back a point on the review as this location is definitely getting tired and is in need of a full renovation.

Keep it up Keg

1  Thank James S

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The meal was fine and so was the service -- except for the 6 dollar charge for a cake slice we didn't order. We were asked if it was a celebration, and we said yes, so we got a slice of cake. How nice, we thought. And then there was an unexpected charge for the Billy Miner on the bill. Kinda scammy. We paid, but won't be back.

1  Thank finedining31337
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Usually when we can't decide where to go The Keg is always a sure thing, but not this time. I ordered my usual sirloin Oscar, it was overcooked more well done than medium. It just wasn't a great meal, it was my first time eating at this location and definitely not what I expected. On another note our server was friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Simmons_fam
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

stop in after the boys football game . Are service was fast to seat and drink .. Food took long and burgers where cold ... Lobster was cook well and a good size . Server was very friendly and did a great job with our kids

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

For the last night in Canada we chose to eat at the Keg.
Without reservations we were seated immediately.
The staff is very friendly, the food is very good.

1  Thank Leapfrog1965

Been to The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton? Share your experiences!