“hit the spot ”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 2,537 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Place LaRue
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

stop in after the boys football game . Are service was fast to seat and drink .. Food took long and burgers where cold ... Lobster was cook well and a good size . Server was very friendly and did a great job with our kids

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

For the last night in Canada we chose to eat at the Keg.
Without reservations we were seated immediately.
The staff is very friendly, the food is very good.

1  Thank Leapfrog1965
Reviewed 14 August 2017

For our last meal in Edmonton we chose Keg - our friends had told us how great the steaks were and I wanted to treat them, so we all went over.

The table was ready and we were served some fresh bread with lovely butter. The server was nice and helpful, I didn't quite understand what some of the options were but she talked me through them and I got a delightful steak with onions and asparagus.

The beers were great, we were too stuffed for pudding and I'll definitely be back next time I'm over the pond <3

1  Thank Aileen E
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Always a favourite in any city. Can't go wrong when you want a steak! Hubby had a rib, kid and I had filets. Appies were piping hot! Waitress was great, brought the kiddo his own bread. Highly recommend this location. Will be back.

1  Thank Pikinikib
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I went with a group of business associates and we were all very pleased with every aspect of our meal. There was a wide enough selection to please everybody from a Texas beef eater (me) to a vegan in the group. The sevice was execellent and the food prepared exactly as ordered.

1  Thank Jim1133