“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Wonderful, fantastic service. Our waiter was attentive and very friendly. The food was very good, the plates were extremely hot so perhaps they sat for a bit? My mistake in ordering mussels, they were passable however not wonderful, should stick to seafood restaurants for this type of order. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We attended the New Year’s Eve dinner which was a 3 course dinner, appetizer, main course, dessert/coffee. It was great, we had the veal, lamb, chicken and roughy as the main course at our table. Service was great and nice atmosphere. I had the veal and totally delicious. I will certainly consider going again next New Year’s Eve.

Sorrentino's R, Owner at Sorrentino's West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Hello and Happy New Year! Thank you for starting it off with Sorrentino's West! All the best and our deepest gratitude for sharing your experience!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner reservations at Sorrentinos West Edmonton; I ordered the (vegetarian) gluten free pasta with a plain marinara sauce and was charged $55 for rotini and a plain tomato sauce! My husbands’s chicken breast entre w cheese, mushrooms and a side of pasta was $60. The server didn’t advise us of the VERY HIGH charge for a gluten free option without a protein! Diners Beware!

Sorrentino's R, Owner at Sorrentino's West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Diner,

Thank you for visiting us for New Year's Eve and for your feedback. However, I am confused as to the prices you are quoting. Our New Year's Eve menu was a 3-course feature. We did not have single entrée choices. The price was determined on the type of entrée one chooses. Therefore, the $55 or $60 was for THREE COURSES...it had nothing to do with the gluten-free option. It was all clearly written on the menu so I am not sure what else the server needed to explain. If you have any other questions or concerns you wish to discuss please do not hesitate to telephone us directly at head office. We would be happy to speak with you. Once again, we thank you for thinking of us for this special occasion.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Went for supper recently and had a nice dinner. Seafood meal was very nice as was the stuffed chicken. Tiramisu was delicious.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I've been dining out at this restaurant for many years and it's my go to destination on the west side. My wife and I entertained some out of town guests on a Friday evening and very much enjoyed the ambience and fine dining. Jordan was our server who's went out of his way to make our experience enjoyable. While this isn't a "pizza" restaurant they do have many kinds of pizza on the menu which are very popular.

Sorrentino's R, Owner at Sorrentino's West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review Sorrentino's West and most of for your loyalty as our guest! The best of the season to you and yours!