“Surprisingly good!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I was very pleasantly surprised by this place, nondescript exterior, very plain decor inside and not busy. However, the menu and food were worth it, a lot of choice, and very good quality. My thing at Italian restaurants is pasta, but there are other choices in entrees too. I was here twice on a recent visit to Edmonton, both times pasta dishes. My favourite was the veal tortellini.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We stopped in for dinner one night and were very pleased with the service. Our waitress was fantastic. The food was pretty good and the portions were fair for the prices. It wasn't very busy the night that we went so the food came out pretty quick. Overall we were happy with our meals and would go back.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I came in at a relatively quiet time, and ordered the Italian salad (with anchovies) and Fetuccine with artichokes in a white wine and cream sauce. Generous helpings, delicious food and fast, friendly service. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful spot for a business meeting.

Affordable but nice food and an open design so you can talk and it's not too loud.

They are known for their seafood chowder and it was great - I also had a shrimp salad and it was so light and fresh.

Locals seem to love this place.

If you want fresh food, warm service and great value - go here.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Our waitress provided excellent service for our table of three. I will need to go back to decide on the food however. I had the Japeleno honey chicken breast that was lightly breaded and delicious. It came with pasta and vegetables. unfortunately the butter on the pasta tasted rancid to me and is why I want to try this place again. I had a latte which was great. Its a great spot for lunch meetings and celebrations.