“Delicious Pasta ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Wow, I was so impressed with the food here! Bruschetta to start was one of the best I've ever had. I had the Penne with Chicken and thought it was superb. My dinning partners had the baked rigatoni with Italian sausage and angel hair Sergio. Everyone was very happy with their meals and the portion sizes were huge (I've eaten my dish for three meals now). I think the large portion sizes are reflected in the prices.

The ambience is fairly plain. It's not romantic by any means. Also the service was so-so. We were seated and no one came to our table for ten minutes. However, once a server did finally come they were attentive for the rest of the evening.

I'll definitely come back, but not for a romantic night out.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

Visiting from Lloydminster AB & was in city night before surgery & we're staying at the Holiday Inn Epress Downtown. Due to a winter storm we wanted a place within walking distance which this restaurant was. We were not sure what to expect but were surprisingly pleased with our meal. We had the Tomato & Bocconcini salad which being so simple was over the top awesome. Loved the dressing!! My husband had the Angel Hair Sergio & I had the Hunter Style Rigatoni. Both our entrees were fantastic tasting & especially warming on a snowy evening. We definitely would recommend this restaurant to all wanting a great meal. ENJOY...

2  Thank wannatravelgirl
Reviewed 9 December 2015

I've been here a few times with my boyfriend (great date night spot) and every time the pasta is amazing. Large portions, great taste, fast service. They have no trouble substituting different pasta's for each dish, which I enjoy, because I like fettuccini with almost anything :) We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Food at Rigoletto's was excellent. Value was also great. The only downside was that service was very slow. There were only a couple of servers for a full restaurant.

1  Thank 596derrickt
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This restaurant never fails to have amazing food with fantastic service. Whatever you choose off the menu consistently has lots of flavor. The portions are just right as well and pricing is more than reasonable.