“Seafood Stretch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Sister-in-law wanted to take my wife and I to the RL for dinner. Arrived at 5pm so not too busy. Immediately seated and the server was at our table in no time to take our drink orders. Drinks were delivered in short order at which time we placed our order. Seafood stuffed mushroom caps to start. Sister had the ultimate feast, my wife had the shrimp linguine and I had the wood grilled lobster/salmon/shrimp. Seafood mushroom caps arrived with equal portions for the 3 of us. Seafood not to be seen or tasted just mushrooms and the sauce. Mains arrived 20 minutes later which was late considering the lack of patrons. Good presentations. My wife's portion was ample and creamy but they skimped on the shrimp. Sister-in law's order was also ample. She gave me a piece of crab and it tasted of the freezer. Seriously!! This is supposed to be crabfest season why the tasteless freezer crab??!! My dish was also ample. Salmon was dry but tasted fresh. Shrimp were ok. Lobster also ok. All in all the food was just ok nothing special but what to expect from a seafood chain eh. Next time will be Costco king crab legs, Now that is a great feast!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first to Red Lobster on Calgary Trail and I was very disappointed based on the good reports I had heard from others. I thought the location was very drab, tired looking not clean with bad odour to it.
I had the fish & chips & found it to be average. The complimentary biscuits were good.
Not a place I will be rushing back to anytime soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We thought the food was very good. Hot, fresh and the flavors were great. The service was also very good.

My biggest concern was the bathroom. When we arrived it was fairly slow. I used the mens washroom and it was disgusting. I went to wash my hands before dinner and there was no soap, no paper towel or hand blower. The bathroom was so dirty it was repulsive.

The restaurant could use some TLC, but the food and service was very good.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Aside from thE biscuits which everyone adores I like red lobster. On,y place in town you can get cheap seafood.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I am not sure why so many people dine here. The place is dirty and old. Booth seats are cracked, window sill sticky and greasy. It smells. It is extremely loud. . Which is to be expected, I guess. Service was a little slow but once we ordered the food came quickly. The garlic shrimp was overcooked and hard in spots where it had dried out. Freezer burnt? I expect better. What a waste of money. Very disappointing