“A very charming little restaurant that was so nice and cozy with the fireplace on and red and white checkered tablecloth”

Franco's Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #250 of 2,639 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 April 2018

It. felt as though we were visiting Italy The food was great, no complaints there. Nice to visit a quaint little place like this. I plan to return and bring some friends with me. My sisters and I went there and it was pleasant as we could catch up as we were eating on everything new. I am certain that you would like the abiance here.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Needing a late lunch or early dinner so stopped in at Franco's. Good service because we hit it at an in between time and there wasn't more than a couple others there. The food was plentiful and delicious. We would definitely stop in again!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

They have the best food and service. I live by one of the Francos location and I drive to this one for the food and service.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere lovely pasta dishes ribeye steak was average staff is prompt and courteous quite friendly prices are comparable to other restaurants definitely a place to go back to a second time

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Franco's has been a place I've gone to on and off for my whole life. The service is hit or miss, but the restaurant is always busy so I don't mind. There's always daily specials that come with soup or salad, and tons of delicious food on the menu. I've always sticked to the Italian options, like the Franco's Special pizza, baked pasta dishes and pasta dishes. I've heard the steaks are good too but I've never tried them personally. If you're looking for big portions here's the place. The pasta can definitely be shared between two or taken home as leftovers! Definitely recommend Franco's as the prices are fair and the food is delicious.