“Feeling a bit Italian”

Franco's Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #246 of 2,616 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Needing a late lunch or early dinner so stopped in at Franco's. Good service because we hit it at an in between time and there wasn't more than a couple others there. The food was plentiful and delicious. We would definitely stop in again!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

They have the best food and service. I live by one of the Francos location and I drive to this one for the food and service.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere lovely pasta dishes ribeye steak was average staff is prompt and courteous quite friendly prices are comparable to other restaurants definitely a place to go back to a second time

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Franco's has been a place I've gone to on and off for my whole life. The service is hit or miss, but the restaurant is always busy so I don't mind. There's always daily specials that come with soup or salad, and tons of delicious food on the menu. I've always sticked to the Italian options, like the Franco's Special pizza, baked pasta dishes and pasta dishes. I've heard the steaks are good too but I've never tried them personally. If you're looking for big portions here's the place. The pasta can definitely be shared between two or taken home as leftovers! Definitely recommend Franco's as the prices are fair and the food is delicious.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered Franco's pizza as takout for 12 people and it was very good. I've heard that other food is good but haven't tried it.