“Old school but good school”

Coliseum Pizza & Steak
Ranked #65 of 2,661 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I was in a bind, in Edmonton on a Saturday in the Northlands end of town setting up for trade show, in the middle of a snow storm with no car. This was the closest none fast food resto near me. Service was pleasant, clean restrooms and the Beef ribs were big and very cheap. Tasty, not the best I have had, but the price was right.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I love going to this restaurant. The service is excellent. I would go there for the seafood, like a lobster (best place in Edmonton), and the steaks. You cannot go wrong by going there. The prices are good for this type of restaurant. The atmosphere is very cozy.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my family always come here for my father birthday cause he refuses to eat steak anywhere else !!! We’ve been all over the city and nothing beats the Steaks here . I love that this is an actual old school steak house . Veggies ? Not here your in a real old school steakhouse here and I love it . The service is always quick as I’m sure they are used to being quick over the years from past Oiler and convert rushes. Love the place ,Not as much as my old man at any rate :) .

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been at the is restaurant for years. And the quality of the food and serves is always top class! I usually go for one of the steaks because you can never go wrong. The pizza also is always delicious! I highly recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We went to Coliseum Friday night. We were with family & friends. Some had steak, ribs and pasta. All the food was Excellent!!!!