“Best Server in Edmonton!”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #536 of 2,623 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I came into Boston Pizza for an early dinner, and had a beer, as well as the Baked Chipotle Bacon Penne. Also, I had the huge Pie-Scraper for dessert. The food was awesome, but what was even better than the food, was the service, and the server in particular.

Her name is Erica, and from the moment I walked in, until the moment I left, she made me feel welcomed, very comfortable, kept me in a great mood, and even went over and above in the end before parting ways.

I recommend this location to anyone and everyone especially if you are looking for a place to dine with amazing service... exceptional service! I just sincerely hope they are all as great if not as outstanding as Erica is!

Thanks for the great experience, and thanks for saving me from more embarrassment than what I was already enduring when it was time to pay (I had an issue with my credit card, but Erica assured me that it was alright and to take my time).

Cheers!

Reviewed 12 December 2015

you can never go wrong eating at BP every Tuesday coz their double portion size of their pastas on their menu costs only. $10-... Tasty and filling pasta! Our server was very pleasant and polite. Will come back for sure.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

With Boston Pizza's new menu the food is not worth the price. They have increased their prices to the degree that the fare does not match the price. Pasta and meatballs for $19.50?? when their are children crying, hockey teams with vulgar language, fast food atmosphere and almost fine dining prices. No more for us at Boston Pizza

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I'm in Edmonton about once per month for business, and this is my "go-to". The food is very good, the service is always excellent, and the consistency of it all is what keeps bringing me back. I have never been disappointed at this location.

From my travels throughout western Canada, I would have to say this is my favourite BP location.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

No surprises here which is one of the reasons we go to established franchises with standardization of the menu. We had 3 grand kids with us and server was great and attentive. Place was noisy but who cares, more kids enjoying themselves. Food was fine. I normally like lots of dressing on my Ceasar salads but this one was drenched in it.