“No way to run a business”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #566 of 2,762 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

Stopped for supper on a Friday evening. Two groups of people waiting when we arrived. We're told a counter that it was a 10 - 15 minute wait. 3 clean open tables visible from the counter. When asked why the wait was told servers were all busy but there were between 2 and 6 staff loitering at the cashier desk all the time we were waiting. I don't go to BP expecting fancy food, basic and dependable best they can offer. Too bad service not the same. Will avoid this location in the future.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

I finally tried this fast food chain ( I was little scared before ) and I must admit it was very good, the Pizza was good and I got a plait of Pasta with tomato sauce and beakon that was really huge and good and full .
I will try more in different places .

Reviewed 3 November 2014

Stopped here after the football game on Sat. Service was a bit slow due to being short staffed, but the food was good. Ate in the lounge and it was comfortable. All in all a reasonable place for a quick bite.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

If you want to be left at your table and ignored by all the servers, while your server leaves you stranded, then this is your place. They forgot our starter under the hotplate then brought us cold food 30 mins after we ordered. Then the food tasted gross, it was cold and tasteless. I left pissed off and hungry. Should have got a burger at some fast food place in stead of wasting my time and money.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

this is the best BP's in Edmonton. All of the staff are friendly and excellent at their jobs. Great place for watching sports. Good drink specials that you won't find at other locations. $4 pint, glass of wine, or highball EVERY day! Food is consistent with the other locations but you can't beat the service from the staff especially Ashtyn and Tabitha.