See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Will not stay in this hotel again. We've stayed for a night and the room that we got is so gross, towels were untidy you can even use them, doors second lock was broken so we felt un safe so we never went out that night. On the positive side internet was ok.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here because almost all of the hotels were booked in Edmonton. Because of the Garth Brooks concerts. You can tell they've renovated the rooms. The bedding was clean and the bed was comfortable.the bathroom was weird and small and the fan sounds like a plane taking off but it was cheap and we didn't go to sleep till about 23o so that didn't matter somewhere to rest your head. The door had to be shut heard though or u culd see outside a bit. And there was no deadbolt. Kinda odd but we didn't care like I said nothing else was available

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Needed a place close to Cross Cancer Clinic that was reasonably priced. Found this one online and price was cheap compared to others in the area. Found the Inn to be very clean and well maintained. Definitely not a 5 star but provides all you need for s nights stay. Would stay again if we need a place in Edmonton. Excellent restaurant connected to place as well with fantastic Chinese food. All very reasonably priced.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank 754barbk
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Owner was extremely rude and our room was filthy . Two of the three lamps in the room didn't work and the third one would flicker if the cord moved the mini fridge didn't get cold the shower head barely drizzled water. Police were there multiple times per day during our week long stay. It's definitely not worth $100 per night and $25 extra per night for a pet. The rooms don't even have carpet. We thought we would strip off the sheets,blankets and pillow cases so the bedding would get changed, well that was a mistake my pillow was covered in stains what kind.. I don't want to know.when I showed the owner all he said was ill get you a different one. He didn't care at all. They should be paying the customers to stay there not charging them. I'd sleep in my car before ever paying to stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed 25 May 2015

I booked a room for a friend travelling with her two kids. We received a room with two queen beds. The room smelled of smoke. The shower leaked, the air conditioner was broken. The microwave didn't work. The room itself was small, the chain lock wasn't installed in a way that it could be used - the chain was too short. The bathroom contained a toilet and aged bathtub and shower combination. There didn't appear to be any hot water. The sink was outside of the room where the toilet and shower was. While this isn't necessarily an issue for me, it's quite a unique arrangement. I have stayed at another hotel in the same area for a comparable price and much better accommodations.
Desk service is friendly.

Date of stay: May 2015