“As always, an excellent dining experience.”
Review of Sorrentino's South

Sorrentino's South
Reserve with OpenTable
Sorrentino's South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #178 of 2,762 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Due to Sorrentino's generous $20 birthday gift offer, I make it a point of having my birthday dinner here. It was particularly nice today as we were able to dine outside, Al Fresco enjoying the open air. ( Inside is well air conditioned by the way). My wife & I split a wonderful signature penne dish & still had extra to take home! The larger portion is indeed LARGE. The staff and food was excellent as we've come to expect. Wine was 25% off today, although we had summer cocktail drinks. We neglected to check that on Wednesdays, you can bring your own wine!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to try this place because we were given a gift certificate. It was 5:30 on a Saturday and when we arrived we were asked if we had reservations. We said no and asked to sit on the patio. The place was empty so I’m not sure why we would need a reservation. They accommodated our request and sat us on the patio. I asked the waiter for lemonade and was told no they have sprite not sure how the two are similar. Our food came quickly and it tasted ok but we found the prices high for what you get.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Our volleyball team and parents had a private dining room (27 in total). I enjoyed the lasagna, others enjoyed the gnocchi and various other pasta dishes. The special was $20 for pasta and a glass of house wine.

The server was excellent - patient, low key and helpful. The food took a while, but we enjoyed the ambience and company in the meanwhile. The food was enjoyed by all - not 5 star but very tasty just the same.

Would come again.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I was there as work lunch. Service was excellent and felt welcomed. I ordered chicken and taste wonderful. My coworkers ordered pasta which I really would love to have next visit. Presentation was nicely done with beautiful pasta bowl. I would definitely suggest here for lunch.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Went with a group of 8 people. Service was not what I expected for a restaurant like this. It was very slow, it was 1.5 hour wait for our food, which is long for a Tuesday evening. Food was excellent and well worth the wait. I didn't care for the mashed potatoes, more of a texture issue and they were a bit dry.