“Great service for 10 people”

Mikado Sushi & Robata
Ranked #150 of 2,787 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Alberta's first Japanese Restaurant Serving Edmonton since 1972. Mikado original menu, "Dragon eyes" is trending at the moment!!
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Ten of us came in unannounced. Since Mikado has a number of smaller we were set up in a double combination. Service was quick with a great selection of items. Most of us chose different Bento boxes which are combination various meats and seafood. Since it was lunch time we chose the lunch boxes. Still they were large and some of us took some home. The price was reasonable for what you got. (You pay more for a hamburger and fries at a regular restaurant). The included tea was very good.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank quieteater

Reviewed 8 July 2018

good food, slow service and it is the better one out of the two i believe. server seemed a bit confused and the hostess set me up for four people when it was just myself. i would repeat.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank hunglow
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We just got back from eating at Mikado, I have to say very disappointing. The food has gone right down hill. The tempura is greasy, the rolls are filled with pureed type crab that tasted like tuna. The portions are smaller then ever and the prices are just outrageous. It's definitely not a place I'd ever go for dinner again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

As a Canadian, I enjoy trying new food and I had the opportunity to experience Mikado Japanese Restaurant. The service was quick and they were very attentive. The food was prepared within view (in the serving area) and it came out very quickly. I had a few different rolls but my favourite was the dragon rolls! If anyone is looking to take a step into the world of Japanese food, Mikado would be a great first step.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Big_sexy97
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We love coming her for the authentic, delicious sushi. So, SO good! The service is always amazing too. It's one of our favourite Japanese restaurants.

Date of visit: March 2018