“Best Ramen in town”

Nomiya
Ranked #304 of 2,611 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Good food and good service.. They made their own ramen on site. It's the place we go every week. I would recommend to anyone who wants to eat any authentic ramen here in Edmonton.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We had the salmon skin chips for appies. Was decent. For entrees the crazy roll and the shoyu ramen. We were.satiafied with both. There is a sushi cone which looks good. We shall try it next time

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Love this spot. I always hit it on my way home to Calgary when in town on business. Best spicy tuna rolls I have had.. and I eat a lot of sushi in plenty of cities.

Staff are super friendly and service is quick!

Sushi chef just handed me a sample of a tuna tataki nigiri with hot sauce, delicious! Wonder if he new I was writing a review haha!

Nice work Nomiya!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The menu is large and the staff is always very friendly. But the prices are quite high and the food often seems like it was made in a hurried manner.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We don’t often visit Edmonton, but when we do, we try to hit Nomiya. Their ramen is awesome. They have some nice sushi rolls, and their sashimi portions are nice, too. It’s been a few months since our last visit, so I can’t recall the prices, but generally sushi prices in Edmonton are pretty high. That said, this place is worth it. Small restaurant, ample parking. I’m already looking forward to my next visit.