“Great Sushi!”

Maki Maki
Ranked #293 of 2,660 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I came here with a few friends on a week night, and the service was great! We had lots to catch up on, and the server was not too intrusive, but always made sure we had what we needed. All of us had miso soup, which was great, then had sushi and sashimi as well. Everything was nice and fresh and delicious. They also have bubble tea which is amazing! I can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Delicious. Have been a few times, the pho is good and so is the sushi. Service is generally pretty good, but sometimes you have to look for someone.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Who would think that you could get great Sushi in Edmonton, the land of beef, but you can. I've been here before but this visit was superb. Well worth every penny I spent . Yum. What more can I say. great bang for the buck as well. try it out.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We had two orders of Edamame beans, two orders of California rolls, an order each of Prawn Tempura, Vegetable Tempura and a Spicy Tuna Roll. This fed two grandparents and two children, ages 5 and 10. The 10-year-old ate one of the California Rolls by herself most of the tempura. The bill came to $60.00 without tip. The service was fine and the restaurant decor is interesting. My grandchildren love the food so we will likely go back.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

This is by far the best sushi ever. They make it fresh and have an enormous menu to choose from. There is definitely something for everyone there.
So good!!