“Delicious food, fantastic staff!”
Review of Cafe Amore Bistro

Cafe Amore Bistro
Ranked #4 of 2,762 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I love going to Cafe Amore for a bite to eat! They always leave me full and excited to explore the menu further. The maple sausage crostini is SOOO good and is my go to appetizer at every meal. I would always recommend the veal and really any pasta dish with sambuca rose sauce. It's a great place to enjoy a romantic dinner, a meal with friends before a game/concert or if you need a space for large celebration (50 ppl).

Eternalstrength1, Owner at Cafe Amore Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you great synopsis of our place. Thank you from our family to yours ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Went out with friends for our monthly dinner. Had heard about the restaurant but had never tried it. Everything was excellent. Food, wine and great service. Prices are excellent for what5 you get. Great selection of Italian wines. The entertainment was a great added touch )accordion player from about 8-10. Highly recommend it to anyone.
Highly recommend it and will definitely be back on a regular basis. Thanks tpo the staff and cooks for making it so enjoyable.

1  Thank M6750UTgeoffb
Eternalstrength1, Owner at Cafe Amore Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for the review and glad you enjoyed your visit.. we like to have a good time as it reflects to our guest thank you again❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I had arranged a business lunch here because I wanted a place with parking and not in the middle of downtown. This restaurant was great for that. The waiter was attentive and knowledgeable about wine and the food. I was asking to tweak certain menu items which was met with approval and was delicious. Be it a little pricey, I was ordering off menu and had 2 different glasses of wine, as did my guest. I recommend Cafe Amore if you're looking for an authentic and satisfying meal and experience.

Eternalstrength1, Owner at Cafe Amore Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your review and the experience you had with us ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The seafood pasta with garlic white wine sauce was especially great.

We also had the affogato and tiramisu for dessert which were both good.

Although we didn't have any drinks because it we went for lunch, their drink menu looked amazing, especially the smoked old fashioned.

The ambiance of this place is not done justice by the pictures. It's much nicer than it seems.

Eternalstrength1, Owner at Cafe Amore Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you as we are a hidden gem ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I brought my son to a wonderful lunch at Cafe Amore Bistro and we could not have been happier or more full

Our server, Vincent was so kind and polite, he gave us some great recommendations. My son had a Shirley Temple and I had La Bella, what a great cocktail. We opted for the Pasta Platter to eat and we had enough to take home for dinner afterward.

The atmosphere is warm, staff is friendly and the food is absolutely delicious! Fantastic all the way around, thanks to Cafe Amore Bistro for what turned into a great memory that my son will cherish for a long time.

Eternalstrength1, Owner at Cafe Amore Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Wonderful Review as I will Let Vincent Know how Happy you and your son were. Thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️