“Great spot for lunch or dinner”
Review of The Marc

The Marc
Reserve with OpenTable
The Marc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 2,640 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 100 ave and 106 street
Transit: We are just off many popular Jasper Avenue routes on 106 street as well as 1 1/2 blocks south of the Corona LRT station.
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We really liked this place. Our waitress was super funny, she thought we were in town for a dentist convention. We loved everything we ordered, mushroom toast, lobster tartine, artic char endives and bison risotto. They have lots of great wines, especially by the glass.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

fantastic meal, sampled the features - char and coq au vin. Very nice appetizers of lamb sausage and mushroom toast. Service was great. Good sampling of beer and wine available.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I never tire of the white chocolate martinis & entree fish of the day. Amazing service, a sophisticated and upscale ambience, and a menu you could pick from with your eyes closed without being unsatisfied.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Throughout our business lunch, the server was very personable and consistently kept our water glasses full. We enjoyed our meal, however, when the server brought us the credit card machine to pay at the end of our meal, she dropped it onto the table, which sent my full water glass flying into my lap. I was drenched through to my underwear. Several people came to help clean up. This was an accident and could happen to anyone, so I still left a 20% tip for the server when I paid for my meal. To my dismay- the restaurant offered absolutely nothing to compensate for their server's mistake. Not a discount on my meal, not a voucher towards a future meal. Nothing. I am absolutely insulted that a restaurant of this caliber would let a patron leave in this state, having to return for an afternoon of work wearing wet pants. Obviously, the restaurant does not value my patronage in the least, and for that I will NEVER return.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Four friends on a Saturday night. Nice space, full and noisy. Our server was lovely. I’m vegan so my choice was EXTREMELY limited and the mushrooms on toast at $15 was neither tasty nor a good deal. ONE small piece of toast. I had pictured otherwise. I had already eaten an arugula salad for $9 which was only arugula but very delicious. I had to order another dish of vegetables. Others had meat dishes which looked ok but no one commented on the food. We chose chocolate cake for dessert and it was neither spectacular nor large. We had had a much much better chocolate dessert the night before at Becker’s Chalets in Jasper. Our $40 bottle of Sauv Blanc was ok. All in all, much less quality than I expected from this highly rated restaurant.