All reviewslots of parkingshort stayrooms are cleanyogurtratesmall
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Room is small but who can complain with the price. We stayed next to the continental breakfast room which was noisy so there was no chance of sleeping in too late. The pool was clean and staff are exceptional. I would recommend my friends and family to stay at this hotel. Thank you for your service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Beth M, General Manager at Travelodge Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear D6995KKrhondas, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with the Travelodge Edmonton South. We appreciate that you mentioned our front desk staff was exceptional and and the pool was clean. I am very pleased to hear that you would recommend your friends and family to stay at the Travelodge Edmonton South, we look forward to your next visit as well. Sincerely,

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The room was clean everyday and the front desk staff were very friendly at all times that I had dealings with them. The beds are comfortable maybe a little too soft for my liking but overall I had good sleeps for the week I was there. It was close to my work place and the price value for the room was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with the Travelodge Edmonton South. We appreciate that you mentioned our front desk staff was very friendly and the room was clean. I am glad we were in a good location for your work and we hope you will continue to choose Travelodge Edmonton South and look forward to your next visit. Sincerely,

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Very reasonably priced, that being said don't expect much. I found the staff to be nice but the place was old/dirty. My face cloth had rust stains? You get a bar of soap so bring your own shampoo/conditioner. beds had soaker pad on them, likely due to stains. Very load, heard the room across doing you know what in the middle of the night!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Beth M, General Manager at Travelodge Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our hotel. I was truly disappointed to learn that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. I do appreciate that you found the staff to be nice and I will passed on your all your comment to our associates.

I sincerely hope that you will not let this past experience deter you from staying with us again in the future and we have an opportunity to show that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Sincerely,

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Bring your earplugs if you plan on sleeping. Super noisy from hallway traffic alnight and thru the walls from neighboring guests.
Staff were pleasant and a good location. But definitely would not be a repeat guest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I appreciate that you mentioned our pleasant staff and that we were a good location for you. I do apologize that you found it noisy. Sincerely,

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Hotel showsit age inside and out. The beds creek with your every move making sleep impossible. Lots of noise from hallways and rooms next to yours. Requested queen beds got doubles. Blankets are thin so bring your own. The window wouldn't close so lots of Street noise even from the third floor. The fridge had loud noise issues. Stains on the bedding and rooms not well stocked. Zero options for allergens at the breakfast. Bananas were rotten and should not have been displayed. No supervision in the breakfast room led to people being able to the tray of eggs out of the room and they weren't checked right away to be restocked. The pool is so strongly treated you could not stay in it making the children upset. Had booked two nights and learned now only book one then stay a second if it's worth it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am sorry that you found us dated and loud. We appreciate all your comments and will be sure to share them with our team. I certainly hope that we may have a chance to serve you again in the future and we have an opportunity make your stay enjoyable.
Beth m.