US$70
Union Bank Inn(Edmonton)
US$132
US$123
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Matrix Hotel(Edmonton)
US$150
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Edmonton South(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$90
Priceline
Aladdin Motel(Edmonton)
US$79
US$71
All reviewshi expressfree breakfastwithin walking distancebreakfast roomcoffee makerbed was very comfortableyogurtcomfortable stayparking lotrooms are cleanan upgradestayed one nightpool and hot tubbusiness tripexcellent stayfree parkingbalconies
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night and this hotel has new renovations that are excellent and the room was big, clean, nicely decorated and bed was very comfortable. Enjoyed the free breakfast. Smells great in the lobby and staff was great

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Daysdream
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I decided to have an early Valentines day on the 10th we had dinner stayed the night at the holiday inn. At about 2 in the morning my fiance found blood stains on the pillows. When I woke up he pointed them out to me, who ever cleaned that room just turned the pillows over instead of changing them. When I confronted the front desk they said it must be from us, I was not bleeding and nither was my fiance. To add insult to injury, they called me the next day to tell me we where wrong and it was our blood. I am so insulted and disgusted and shocked as to how we have been treated. For those of you who would like a visual.

Thanks lot Holiday inn express downtown

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hello Fhaty,

I appreciate you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown and for giving us your thoughts about your recent visit.

I'm very sorry to learn about your disappointment on the cleanliness of your room. As IHG wants to make your every stay flawless, your thoughts are taken into account and are shared with our hotel owners to be used as reference to better your next experience with us. I am confident that this will be avoided in the future.

We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better experience upon your return.

All the best,

Peter J

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel is clean and quiet. Excellent location. Comfortable. Decent amenities.
Cons- the WiFi is basically non existent. TV was starting to go. Threadbare blankets on the bed. It looks beautiful and trendy but it’s basically a couple of sheets and that’s it. If you want to achieve the look and still have comfort put a blanket in the closet at least.

The breakfast is great and the man who runs the room is fantastic. He welcomes everyone like they are in his home, ensuring you have what you need. Easily the best service in the hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TTGL
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Good day TTGL,

Thanks for your candid feedback! Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express. I understand your concern about the blankets and the Wi-Fi and I'm sorry these affected your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you were delighted with the breakfast service. Nothing beats True Hospitality! I will be happy to pass along your comments so that the dining staff will be recognized for a job well done.

We can't wait to see you again!

Kind regards,

Anna B

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This HI Express kept the high standards I have been accustomed to! Front desk staff made me feel welcome and comfortable! Room was comfortable as usual and breakfast was fresh and attended. Only a few blocks to business locations and Rogers Place! Price was very reasonable! Nominal parking fee if you drive, and located close to Red Arrow terminal!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pbohnet
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This place has a great location downtown Edmonton.
10 Minute walk to Rogers.
Very Modern, with charging ports and access to TV.
Rooms are very clean and updated.
There is paid parking at this location, not included was $14 per day.
Notice: even though Breakfast was until 10am, by 9:45am, nothing gets stocked up anymore.
Rooms are very nice, but walls are so thin, you can hear neighbours talking and there TV, try for a end room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig C
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Hi Craig C,

Thank you for your candid review and for highlighting not only the bad but also the good points of your stay. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm sorry for the noise challenges you encountered during your stay. Your feedback will be shared with our management teams so we may work towards improving the areas that you have noted.

Again, many thanks for your review. We hope to see you again soon.

Connie D