Free cancellation until 03/08
US$99
US$70
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Edmonton South(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$112
Union Bank Inn(Edmonton)
US$131
US$122
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$124
US$117
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$187
Home2.com
Matrix Hotel(Edmonton)
US$129
US$124
US$106
US$84
All reviewsaurora loungeroom servicegateway blvdfront desk staffawesome servicecoffee makerguest roomsunderground parkingrenovated roombreakfast buffet isup to datenice rooma great staystaying at this hotelhot tubwould highly recommend this hoteleasy access
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Great location next to the major access roads. Attentive staff and fast network connections. Upgrade to a premier room also helped to make the visit worthwhile after a busy day on the road.
The breakfast had a great selection and the Starbucks coffee helps in the morning.
A good stay

Room Tip: Rooms with a view to the East, South give good light and in Summer a view on the Prairie skies
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I was fortunate enough to spend 2 weeks at this hotel, just south of the city center. From the moment I arrived, the staff were welcoming, hospitable and very pleasant to interact with - from the front desk team to the restaurant to engineering and housekeeping teams, each person was genuine, caring and eager to assist. Having eaten breakfast in the restaurant every morning, the atmosphere, service and food were perfection! There are simply too many wonderful people to try and list by name, and I hope to return someday to say hello again! Keep up the fantastic work and thank you for a memorable work-cation. Regards, Nathan

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I really like staying at this Delta. The location is great for access to various areas of the city for meetings and there is indoor and outdoor parking.
The lobby is very welcoming and the staff are smiling and attentive.
I haven't eaten in the formal dining room but the bar has an outstanding menu and great selection of wines and cocktails.
The rooms feel new and modern, warm and clean.
Will continue to stay here when visiting on business.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I've stayed here about 4 times in the last 6 months and always get a warm welcome. It's my favorite place to stay in Edmonton. The staff is friendly. The rooms are recently renovated and include plugins for using your own laptops, tablets, etc. The heated parking is great in the winter.

I travel to Edmonton frequently and have stayed in many of the hotels in South Edmonton between $120 and $210 per night. Can't beat it for the price.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2018

My husband was attending an event at the hotel and we thought why not spend the night. Nice restful relaxing night for me and place to crash after the event for him.
The room was just okay, nothing special. Clean enough but only the very basics are provided, even the samples in the bathroom are basic.
I was looking forward to putting up my feet and ordering room service, well I tried and tried and the phone rang and rang and rang with nobody picking up. I ended up having to order from skip the dishes, loss of revenue for the hotel.
During the night I quickly learned the doors are paper thin and you can hear everything from the hall way, talking, laughing and slamming of doors, this continued all night long.
As the night went on I started to get very cold, the room temp was not set to my liking, I tired to change the thermostat and turn up the heat only to find I was not allowed. My husband said he checked with the front desk and was told guests can not override the set temp and someone needed to come into the room and do it for us. Given I was already set in my PJ I did not want someone strange coming into the room. NEVER ever have I been in a hotel that does not take the guest comfort into consideration and leave us to have to wait for a staff person to turn the heat up or down, let alone force us to invite staff into our room to interrupt our stay.
I was going to write this all down on the comment card only to find they did not have one.
It keeps going, we really wanted to sleep in for once, given we were staying only 1 night I have no idea why house keeping would be knocking on our door just after 9:00 am. We did not think about putting up the do not disturb since it was 1 night, why would you come to clean before we checked out.
Icing on the cake, that morning our toilet stopped flushing. Needless to say, we checked out as quickly as we could.
When leavening we were asked about our stay when I listed our issues all we got was lame excuses such as well it is laud because you know hotels paper thin walls. He ended with sorry can I get you water before you leave, really a bottle of water was going to fix this. We said not thank you walked out and said never again.
Trust me do yourself a BIG favor and stay at one of the many other hotels in the area, Radisson South down the street is really nice.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
IrinaGoncharevich, Senior Operations Manager, Rooms at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre.
On behalf of Delta Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments and observations regarding your visit to our property. I assure you, we will use your comments in a constructive manner.

I understand from your feedback that you departed the hotel early since we did not manage to provide you with the experience you were looking for and rightfully should expect. I am terribly sorry. I have the list of comments from your feedback and assure you I will be looking into it with our management as well as our General Manager Barnie Yerxa, to see how we can improve our experience and ensure our guests experience only the very best.

I wanted you to know that your feedback is extremely important to us and that I regret that we did not live up to our usual mark. If time allows would you please provide me with the best number to reach you at and a convenient time for you since I would like to apologize personally and see how we can win your support of our hotel and our brand again.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and my apologies again.

Warm regards,