Stayed here for 10 days on a business trip. The room was good sized and quiet, with comfortable beds and a nice view of the city and surrounding area. There are a good amount of restaurants and bars in easy walking distance. The hotel staff and security were very helpful and attentive. Can't go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown, a few steps away from the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley Park system. We are within a 10 minute walking distance of the Shaw Conference Center, Roger's Place Arena, and the City Centre Mall. Staying at The Westin Edmonton means you are moments from the best shopping, dining, arts and entertainment Edmonton has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Westin Edmonton
- Edmonton Westin
- The Westin Edmonton Alberta