“Good and healthy”

Pho Hoan Pasteur Fusion Noodle House
Ranked #313 of 2,498 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Great place, well-patronized by local Vietnamese community and others, fast service, easy to get to,friendly, fabulous home-made onion cakes , inexpensive, generous servings, will definitely return.
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Your guy restaurant are always the best of Edmonton about noodle soup and rice. The price is also good too. I have been there every weekday . The other day sometimes i visit pho hoan pasteur in Millwood as well. Thankfully Mr Bung and Mrs My because make very good restaurant in Edmonton.

There are newer reviews for Pho Hoan Pasteur Fusion Noodle House

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

While staying in Edmonton for a couple days while my wife had surgery I stopped in due to the relative proximity to my hotel. This i had the pho tai which is rare steak. The service was fast but impersonal. I don't need to interact so that was fine. You seem get a tea which was tasty, I have no idea what it was though. The soup came with sprouts and basil which were very fresh. The broth in the pho was rich and light on staranise. All in all this was a very good pho spot and I would return.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I think of Pho as the vietnamese equivalent of fast-food. This place is clean, dependable, consistent -- you get what you expect...a great bowl of traditional pho for a reasonable price. They open early-ish (i.e. 10am) for those of you who like pho in the morning. Also, the staff are pretty good at keeping large volumes of customers flowing through the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Pretty typical noodle house. I would have nothing bad to say,, my bowl was ok, broth was a little on the boring side, but the noodles were alright, and yes, the Spring Rolls were ok.
Price was average to high compared to noodle houses on the coast, but probably just because it was Edmonton.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I have only reviewed Pho Hoan once but after our first visit, we went back regularly, once a week, usually!

It is sooooo good! Since moving away, we have tried to find a similar Vietnamese experience in Calgary and nothing comes close (not even Pho Hoan's sister-restaurant in Calgary!) in terms of taste, portion size and price!

We were recently back in Edmonton and our first stop was lunch back at Pho Hoan.

I ordered the vermicelli bowl with spring rolls and chicken and when it arrived, I was shocked. The size of the bowl was HUGE compared to all the bowls we've been eating in Calgary restaurants!

As usual, the taste was amazing and nothing beats the way they do their chicken!

Also: green onion cakes! So delicious!

I want to go back to Edmonton for the pho and vermicelli bowls!

1  Thank Taberushikanai