Matrix Hotel(Edmonton)
US$108
Home2.com
US$119
1,325 results
All reviewssecond cupwhyte avenuegreat locationwine tastingvalet parkingold strathconairish pubfringe festivalnight lifevalet servicecomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancegreat place to stayexcellent hotelwould stay againclean roomsnice stay
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great stay. Clean modern rooms. Close to great food and great shopping. Love the walk in shower, and the extra space in the room. Romantic hotel, perfect for couples. I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a romantic interlude.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dawn L, General Manager at Varscona Hotel on Whyte, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am so glad that you had a wonderful visit and appreciated the walk in shower and spacious suites. I hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

A great hotel to stay when visiting White Avenue. It is central to all the restaurants and shops. The hotel is very clean and the front desk staff are awesome as are the cleaning staff. It was very nice that they offer the wine tasting late afternoon and the breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased you had a wonderful visit and appreciated the clean facilities, as well as our breakfast and wine tasting. We hope you will stay again soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Such a run-around having to call back to talk to various people to confirm a contradictory posted refund policy. It could have been a significant service moment and a simple decision to honour their error, but the resulting 'blame game' and inability to offer responsible customer service fell short.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Colleen D

I apologize for the inconvenience in our communication. I would like to speak with you more about this in order to pinpoint where communication broke down. If you wish to do so, please contact me directly. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My wife stayed here on business. She accidentally forgot two dresses in the closet after check out. Even thought calling minutes after check out they claimed to not see them, and management refused to reimburse her in any way. Terrible people. Please do t stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced after your check out. After speaking to your wife, we are so glad that we resolved this situation and will use this a learning tool to offer more prompt communication in situations like these. I am glad that we were able to repair our relationship and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

An otherwise pleasant stay completely destroyed by dishonest staff. I stayed one night as a guest with a large corporate booking. I unfortunately left 2 dresses hanging in the closet when I checked out. Upon arriving home and unpacking, I called the hotel right away. They promised to check with housekeeping and call me back. No one did. I called again 3 times, same story. Finally get a call back 5 days later telling me they didn't find them, nothing they can do. I call again to speak to a manager. Am rudely hung up on then called back and connected with a most unhelpful Housekeeping Executive. Beyond disappointed in this service and hope our corporate bookings will never use this hotel and its facilities again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business