See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I had everything I needed, large bed, mini fridge, microwave, large mirror, clean bathroom and area.
The price was great and the location was close to food and shopping
I will stay again next time I visit edmonton

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Wife and I stayed on night here , staff was accommodating enough however the room was a 2 out of 5 at best. Shower was either scalding hot or ice cold. Tap in the sink was broken .
If nowhere else to stay, ok, but if you want more than a bed.. move on.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

The Derrick motel has been around for a lot of years...and it definitely looks like an old time motel. That being said, I have no complaints about my room or the stay there in general.

The staff was friendly and helpful. While the room was clean, it is getting time for an upgrade. It did look a bit long in the tooth.

That being said, cleanliness is number one with me when staying in a hotel and I have no complaints on that score. The room had a fridge, tv and coffee maker.

I'd stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2017

The hotel looks very posh and elegant, though look a bit dated.The staff are attentive and ensure that you have everything you need. Really comfy beds and pillows, nice toiletries and great buffet breakfast - they also had quality coffee, which was a welcome surprise

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Amazing service by staff from the moment you enter the foyer. Warm greetings throughout our stay .Nothing was too much trouble, even holding our bags. Lovely and clean room. Buffet breakfast was fantastic, with extremely attentive staff!!

Date of stay: August 2017