“Excellent home made style Mexican Food. They close at 5 pm on Sundays, though.”
Review of Mexico Lindo - CLOSED

Price range: US$8 - US$12
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 12 August 2009

Excellent home made style Mexican Food. They close at 5 pm on Sundays, though.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed 9 May 2009

I was SURPRISED at how well managed this restaurant is!
It’s not only the food, it’s the environment. I have two kids, who are fairly picky, rarely eat veggies, etc, etc. but since all of us went a couple weeks ago, we go back every time we can.
Yes it's small, under ten tables, food is not Mc.Donald's-cheap, but if you're looking fot mexican food, this is the way to go. The best things are the lamb dishes, and weekend specials, deserts are divine! They also have real mexican beer and make they're own chorizo. They have the freshest guacamole I've tried!!! & I could go on and on. I was an english teacher in Queretaro a few years ago, and if there's something I know about it's mexican food. THIS IS THE R-E-A-L THING!! actually, it's the only authentic place in Edmonton, surroundings and probably Alberta.

I DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE FOR EVERYONE

PS: If you want to go for dinner, make sure its from wednesday to sat. but call first!

Reviewed 14 April 2009

It is hard to find a decent restaurant in Edmonton and Mexico Lindo is definitely NOT WORTH IT! Four of us went there based on recommendations from past customers, we were completely disappointed. The portions were small, the prices were ridiculous, and the food was tasteless. All the meat dishes were overcooked to the point of being tough and rubbery. The sauces had no taste and a watery texture. Paying $15 for a plate of white rice, black beans with 1/2 a cup of pork cubes squeezed onto the side was such a disappointment. I cannot recommend this restaurant at all.

2  Thank kal3862
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 21 March 2009

The food was tasty, but expensive for what it was. The portions were very small.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 27 November 2008

The best authentic Mexican food in Edmonton. Even better, you can from their little deli to take home with you. The family restaurant is open for lunch, and rarely open for dinnertime. Call first.