“Awesome birthday supper”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We had reservations and were seated immediately. We had a sushi combo..sashimi..tempura veggies and a futomaki roll. The food was excellent and service was also.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Delicious meal with friends. The sashimi was awesome. A little on the pricey side but delicious none the less.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2017

This is my go-to sushi place. Great little sushi joint owned by Japanese people. Fabulous service. Everything is fresh, moderately priced (not cheap!) and delicious.

It is the only place in Edmonton, that I know of, that serves real wasabi (ot the powdered kind)

TIP: Make a reso as it is a small restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Food was really good, quite cozy. Specially like the fresh wasabi paste. Definitely would recommend going there.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I needed a quick lunch and didn't want to do fast food. I went to Sushi Wasabi at 11:30 (before the lunch rush) and was prompted greeted and seated. The service was friendly and professional. My Bento box lunch was of good quality. I am glad that I had lunch at this restaurant!

Date of visit: April 2016