“No one else compares in Edmonton!!”
Review of Sushi Wasabi

Sushi Wasabi
Ranked #225 of 2,661 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I absolutely love this place! Authentic delicious and fresh. No rainbow rolls or stuff like that, which I love.

My friends and I, who are big eaters, split the Wasabi combo, which is only $26 a person... And it fills us up, exceptional value for the quality offered!

Service is always lovely, a family run spot.

Go and try it!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

This is my go-to sushi place. Great little sushi joint owned by Japanese people. Fabulous service. Everything is fresh, moderately priced (not cheap!) and delicious.

It is the only place in Edmonton, that I know of, that serves real wasabi (ot the powdered kind)

TIP: Make a reso as it is a small restaurant.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Food was really good, quite cozy. Specially like the fresh wasabi paste. Definitely would recommend going there.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I needed a quick lunch and didn't want to do fast food. I went to Sushi Wasabi at 11:30 (before the lunch rush) and was prompted greeted and seated. The service was friendly and professional. My Bento box lunch was of good quality. I am glad that I had lunch at this restaurant!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

The Wasabi is not the biggest, but is the best. Freshest fish in the city and quiet atmosphere with very good service. It' like being home and eating home made food. The prices are reasonable and surprise a lot of people. Check the hours as they are not always open. Serve Japanese food at the Devonian Festival. Enjoy