“First time visit but not the last”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #60 of 2,642 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I loved the concept. Think of Subway where you pick your toppings and do pizza instead. The staff were fantastic and while there never seemed to be an acting manager hanging around they all worked like clockwork. An extremely efficient system.

The pizza was great and exactly what I asked for because I watched them build it. Takes 3 minutes in the oven and then done.

Nice atmosphere for a group to sit around their big tables or do the take out if you want.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Fresh Pizza made to order right in front of you. This is our first time at Blaze Pizza and it was fantastic. Homemade pizza dough with any extra toppings with no additional cost. Affordable fresh pizza. The staff was very friendly and efficient with moving the line up.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I like the subway style of making your pizza. Dough is a little off tho. Find it too yeasty

Fast service and fair price.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We quickly stopped here because my diabetic father needed a bite, and fast! It was honestly quite delicious. We got the traditional cheese pizza and a marinara option. While I don't usually love thin crust wood fired pizza - am a Royal Pizza fan myself - the food was surprisingly good and fast to boot! Dad got his sugar up and me and my brother joined in. Will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I am in SHOCK at the cost of 2 pizzas that had about 5 pieces of cheese on it. 67$ for 2 pizzas 2 side salads and drinks. And the pizzas were stuff any dummy could make at home. People just want to be trendy but this place sucks