“Spectacular pizza!”

Ranked #24 of 4,028 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$15 - US$22
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: UNA Pizza + Wine is a neighbourhood restaurant serving Californian & Italian influenced cuisine, thin crust pizzas, wine and as much local product as we can get. We are open 7 days a week from 11:30am - 1am for lunch, dinner & late night dining and 7 days a week from 4pm - 11pm for delivery in the southwest of Calgary.
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have enjoyed Una pizza twice now with delivery and eat in. Absolutely amazing pizza with good variety of pizza. They all were so good and my kids and wife loved every pizza we had and the truffle honey is amazing.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I hav been to Una a couple time and the pizza here is always awesome! We also had an excellent wine pairing which was just fabulous with the pizza chosen. However we had to wake a server over to order the pizza and at the end of the meal when we asked for 4 separate bills the server told us that she could not do it. As I have been here before, I have previously been able to get the bills separate. Not sure if this was a new system or if the server was being lazy.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Had the 4 fromagi pizza and beers. Had to be the best pizza I’ve ever eaten.

Would highly recommend

Also the kiwi waitress we had was very pleasant. Highly recommend

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We were only in Calgary for 24 hours after coming in from the Rocky’s and I looked up some local eat guides. One of the places that kept coming up was Una. We decided to give it a go, we had to wait for about 30 mins for a table but spent the time in Frenchies out the back talking to a wonderful bar person. Then when it came to eat everything we ordered was phenomenal especially the kale Caesar... that’s right, kale. We had the octopus, cauliflower and the 4maggi pizza with prosciutto. Service was friendly and fantastic.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I have eaten at this incredible restaurant twice in the last two months...each time served by the same, outstanding server JENNA. The food here is totally amazing. You won't be disappointed! It is simply delicious! Plus the service from the very kind and caring lady who served us (JENNA) is amazing! She treats you with the utmost professionalism, making you feel so pleased that you actually found a restaurant that provides excellent food and excellent service--all at a very reasonable price! Thank you JENNA---if I owned a restaurant I would hire you to manage it, in a second--you are simply the best!!!