“Great fresh lunch”
Review of Watercress Express

Watercress Express
Ranked #335 of 4,001 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was fresh and delicious. I had the lemongrass chicken thigh sandwich which was great, even the bread was good. And my wife had the vermicelli noodles with chicken which was just as good.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Food is very good with nice presentation. The pho is very nice, as well as the lemongrass chicken. Worth checking out! Staff are very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I recently spent two months in Vietnam feasting on the delucutable food there. When Ii returned I visited Watercress for the first time and if I close my eyes I could be back in Vietnam! On my numerous visits since I have never been disappointed. I'm sitting here munching on my crispy tofu salad wrap with mango sauce and herbs, marvelling at how delicious it is! This restaurant is a rare authentic treat. Great food, for a great price. So good!! Yum.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

The staff at Watercress Express (don't let the Express part put you off) work hard to create a fresh tasty meal. They are obviously doing well - the takeout never stops. My husband and I ate there last week and I could watch the kitchen. They are fast and professional. The ingredients are fresh and plentiful.
We had a nice crispy taro wonton to start. I have had the lemongrass chicken sub - really good and the stae beef on confit green onions. The grilled pork and spring roll vermicelli and pork and chicken thigh rice are both excellent. The lemongrass chicken wrap is terrific as well.

1  Thank hipsterfoodie007
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I was in Calgary for the weekend and my friend's favourite Vietnamese Restaurant was closed on Sunday. We found this gem by accident and it is now her new favourite. The restaurant is clean and the food is excellent and high quality. We wanted a light meal and both had salads. My friend's beef salad was huge and only $12, she said it was to die for. My papaya salad with shrimp was good and perfect for a light meal. The service was excellent and the restaurant so clean you could eat off the floor. A great find.