All reviews front desk continental breakfast hard boiled eggs fridge and microwave waffle maker room was clean bow river yogurt a great place to stay pleasant stay booked this hotel would definitely stay here again stairwell tile pillows tub rates
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I travel for business to Calgary at least once per month. I usual book a hotel close to the U of C. My secretary booked this hotel and I was pleasantly surprised. It was extremely convenient to the University and Foothills Hospital. I had no problem finding it and the parking was free. And best of all it was quiet and clean. Continental breakfast was standard - in a good way. My room did not have a bathtub but not really issue for an overnight work trip or a quick stop over on the way to the mountains. I would book again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Jennifer S, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Calgary Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Thank you for your review. We're glad you got to experience our hotel and that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. For future reference, if you could please let our Front Desk know that you would rather have a bathtub in your room, we can accommodate this for you free of charge. We give our guests a choice between the two but depending on the booking process, some guests may not be aware of this. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again soon, especially with our close proximity to U of C, Foothills Hospital, COP and the Rocky Mountains!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

A quick overnight stay, came in late and left very early in the morning. All was good, very clean, easy check in and out.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your short but sweet stay with us. Come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have stayed here several times while in Calgary visiting my son. The staff are consistently friendly and go the extra mile i.e. I needed a pizza take out menu and one lady actually recommend her personal fav and she was right...
I also forgot toothpaste for some reason (middle age setting in...lol) and they gladly provided for me
I also like how they call up to the room once you are settled in, just to see if you need anything and if all is okay- this is personal and very good service- kudos to them...

Room Tip: Sleep on the north side away from 16th- although I have slept on the 16th ave side and it was not bad...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Jennifer S, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Calgary Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide excellent customer service to each and every guest and to have it recognized is a great feeling, which motivates us to keep doing our best. It's so great that this high level of customer service has been consistent during your many stays with us and we will continue to go the extra mile for you. Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We stayed three days, two of which were on a weekend. It was full house and breakfast was jammed, but still a good meal with an attentive breakfast host. Location was good for us, just across the street is the famous Bow River trail, good for walking or biking...all the way downtown and beyond if you like. Bed was good! Room clean! Bath was clean! We considered it a bargain, made reservations through the Wyndam group. Location is not in the best of neighborhoods and I would recommend a room on the back side of the hotel. The road in front is very busy.

Room Tip: Go for second or third floor, back side. Elevator is handy! Breakfast room on the second floor as well as ice machine.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

We're so glad we could provide such friendly and attentive service during your stay, including during your breakfast. It's true the road in front of the hotel (Highway 1/Trans-Canada Highway) is a very busy one; however, the reduced speed limit of 50 km/h as well as our double glazed windows greatly reduce the noise pollution coming from the road. We always try our best to accommodate for our very light sleepers to get a room facing away from the road, which works very well for our guests. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon.