All reviews tonic bar complimentary snacks led lighting close to the airport drink vouchers blu ray player made to order breakfast bed lights kitchen bar fantastic shower mini bar rooftop hot tub calgary airport extra amenities great amenities huge tv comfortable beds
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Won't stay anywhere but here when I stay in Calgary!! Staff were amazing and super accommodating. The room was super nice and new. I loved the in room Snacks. The bar in the hotel was nice as well!!!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jerry R M, Front Office Manager at Applause Hotel by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear haley_macfarlane

I would like to warmly thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Applause Hotel Calgary on TripAdvisor. I am very glad to know that we were able to provide you with a pleasant stay in Calgary. We are sincerely grateful for your generous compliments.

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you again at Applause Hotel and we hope that you will not hesitate to contact us directly should you desire to make another reservation.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

the bed is very comfortable, and the bathroom is amazing. Surprisingly quite - really quite, although facing the highway which is so close by.
I really have not found any negative thing in my room. I have no chance to try out the restaurant downstairs because there are so many dinning places in Calgary within 20 min of driving.

Room Tip: facing the city is preferred otherwise you will face the parking lot and airport wilderness
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Jerry R M, Front Office Manager at Applause Hotel by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Dear kenlive

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Perfection and kindness. Go there for work or for the first-laste day of your holidays. they were so gentle and help us a lot with our luggages lost for many days beause ok KLM airlines. Perfect. I'll surely go there, next time i'll be in alberta.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Dear AngeloMi

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Applause Hotel Calgary Airport.

This is the type of experience we strive to create for each and every guest, and it is wonderful to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your visit. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all of our staff as I know they will be delighted to read your comments. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will inspire our staff to continue to strive towards outstanding customer service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Applause Hotel Calgary the near future.

Regards,
403-460-9588

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Thought this hotel was a last minute choice on account of itinerary change, but glad we stayed for 1 night at Applause.
Fresh, new and contemporary look and feel.
We got many complimentary things - free wifi, drink at bar, Blu-ray titles to watch, breakfast, etc.
Adults got to spend some free time winding down at the bar while my kids saw 1 of their favourite movies.
We enjoyed our time at the hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear JayenShah

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The price was excellent, the rooms were fantastic, the staff were friendly, helpful and very welcoming. You get a lot for the price! It was above and beyond our expectations. We would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jerry R M, Front Office Manager at Applause Hotel by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear brandiggity23

It is with great joy that I have read your positive review and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Applause Hotel Calgary on TripAdvisor.

It would be our most sincere pleasure to welcome you again. Our team would be delighted to assist you should you desire to make another reservation, hence feel free to contact us directly anytime.