“The Ginger Chickun wrap...best ever.”

Hearts Choices Thai Vegan Cafe
Ranked #67 of 4,001 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Description: Hearts Choices Thai Vegan Cafe serves home made Thai food, loving created by chef and owner Nan. WE have a wide variety of specialty vegan items and food. We hope you'll visit us one day.
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I could honestly eat the ginger chickun wrap every single day of my life and not tire of it.
It is perfect every single time...it's so substantial and tasty, perfect for lunch or dinner.

I am also VERY fond of their khao soi, so much flavour and a good amount of heat. I like to get it with a couple of drumsticks on the side.

Their skewers and spring rolls are also very, very good as well.

The service is friendly 90% of the time but it's also busy 90% of the time. I have only dined there once and it was fine... you dont get table service or your water refilled but I do not care...it's all about the delicious food.

I've ordered through Skip and Doordash before and everything comes packaged nicely.

This is one of my favourite restaurants of all time and the one I crave the most. I know you'll absolutely fall in love as well!

Tip: if you like to cook meatfree at home as well they have a fridge full of soy based veggie meats that are delicious. My favourites are lemongrass chicken and black pepper steak.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit and I loved it! The staff were so friendly and they have so many gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian options! Take away and sit down options as well. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Loved the food here. Tasted Jackfruit for the first time in my pulled pork burger. Went with a large family group and everyone enjoyed the food, even took some home for later.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Diner style seating. Order at counter. I got the yellow curry combo. Was ready in under five minutes and food quality was good. There are good GF gluten-free option.

Trust location and food photos here, not on Google. Google has photos (storefront and food) at this address (in the Brick plaza on Macleod Trail SW) that are the other location. Menu here is significantly different.

Vegan
Gluten free

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I would like to review their new restaurant name: Hearts Choices Cafe Market. Located in 4127 6 Street NE in Calgary.
They have absolutely the best vegan meals with great selections. I am a regular customer at this location. During breakfast time you could try the following dishes:
Full Breakfast with tofu scramble, hashbrowns, toast and vegan sausage patties

Breakfast Burrito with seasoned tofu scramble, flavourful rice and beans and vegan ham. Including salsa, vegan sour cream and hashbrowns.

N'Eggs Benny - my favourite
toast with vegan Ham, tofu scramble, spinach, and vegan hollandaise sauce with hashbrowns

Also highly recommended their main dishes which includes jackfruit poutine, beyond hamburger, mac & cheese...etc.

If you would like to purchase some frozen food you could find vegan lemon chicken, cheese, drinks, vegan bacon and much more in the fridge section inside the restaurant. Last time when we were there a family came from Manitoba to try out some vegan food. They could go anywhere in Calgary, but they choosed to go this restaurant. My omni friend who doesn`t like tofu, she was eating like crazy the N'Eggs Benny breakfast meal. She mentioned the whenever they come to visit us she want to eat breakfast ONLY at Hearts Choices Cafe Market. :)