“Good dinner”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Northwest Calgary
Neighbourhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We have had a salad, some bread and pizza's. They all are very tasty. Our mistake was that we ordered the medium size. Small size would have been enough as well. The restaurant doesn't have an Italian atmosphere. That's a pity.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Driving along highway #1 near foothills hospital and hubby decides he wants lasagna. See their sign from the road and drive into the parking lot. Lot is empty; therefore not sure they are open. Jump out of the car and walk in a greeted by friendly staff. While waiting to order our food overhear customers talking about how great their food was. Always a good sign. Had the baked spaghetti and lasagna for dinner. Good portions and inexpensive compared to BC prices. If in Calgary, definitely stop by for a tasty meal.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Was just doing take out tonight, staying in Motel Village while husband is in the hospital. First of all, Charlene, who took my order was super helpful and very friendly! I ordered a mini pizza and cannelloni, in anticipation of eating it again tomorrow night. Well the pepperoni, bacon and mushroom pizza was so amazing I ate it all! Asked Charlene for a thin crust, and she said they don't normally do that, but said they would thin it out for me. It was perfect! Never did taste the cannelloni, but it looks great and I'm looking forward to having it for dinner tonight...overall great experience. Thanks Gus's and staff!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Just go their and enjoy a very tasty pizza that's not soaked in grease. Delicious! !!! I ordered a 12"house special and tomorrow I'm going back for another. We live in saskatchewan and it's not often that we have pizza this good do going back for seconds.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

This small restaurant is right next to the Foothills hospital. It was a great place to sit and eat with great customer service! You Also can call and pick up a great meal.