“Great food, great price”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #1,250 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed 15 August 2017

It has been years since our last visit and we had not been impressed before. We hoped this visit would be okay. The menu was pretty extensive, but I decided on the 7-cheese ravioli and my husband had jambalaya. Our server was really poor, she was very miserable and not at all useful when asking about things on the menu. However, the food redeemed the place.

They were presented beautifully and tasted really, really good. When we were finished the server came back and asked if we wanted dessert. We joked that we were full after such a big meal and she just shrugged and walked off with our plates. A few minutes later she arrived with the bill and almost threw it on the table and then wandered off again.

Now the bill was a surprise as each meal had only been charged $11.99 instead of the $17-18 we thought. After looking around we realized that on Tuesdays' pasta dishes are all $11.99, so a bargain.

The server then came back with the debit machine and when I said I was paying cash, she looked annoyed that she had gone to the trouble of bringing it over. Oh well, I guess she was having a bad day, but she shouldn't pass that attitude onto customers.

Apart from her, the meal was great and we will definitely be returning.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Hi, Trvlloop, we are sorry to hear about the service. We take this feedback very seriously and would like to follow up with the team involved. Please share the details info at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so that we can make it better! Thanks.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This BP is about as average as they come. Inconsistent service, adequate food, but nothing really special.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Hi, Dawn. Your feedback is important to us and we’d like to learn more. Please contact us here https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html with the details. Thanks!

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Boston pizza is not a bad place to eat. I have been to a number of different locations around the country and the food is consistently good.
My beef with this location was our server. She was downright rude. People like this should find another profession, because working in the "service" industry is quite obvious not your calling.
Food: average
Server: bad
Chalk this up to poor management, because they hired her.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Our food took to long and as a consequence the pizza was cold no explanation and I would have expected more have always liked B P not impressed

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I come here about once every 3 months. The service is good and quick. The food comes out consistent. Overall its a good place to grab a bite. Only downfall is I would only watch a sporting event if I was sitting at the bar.