US$116
US$112
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$131
Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$101
Hotel Arts
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$301
US$173
  • Restaurant
US$178
US$152
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$159
US$140
US$118
1,296 results
All reviewshotel and casinosmoking sectionevent centerconcert venuebannockmountain viewhash brownsrooms are largebreakfast buffetbeautiful hotellots of parkingcomfortable bedsgreat place to stayhot tubfresh fruiteasy accessgreat room
Reviewed 18 May 2017

my wife stayed three days there while I had back surgery, the staff were very accommodating to my wife's needs as well mine when I got out of the hospital. The hotel is very clean and there are hand sanitizers all over the place for the public to use. Thanks to Colleen Dodginghorse for all she did to make our stay at this hotel a success, not only this time but everytime we stay.

Room Tip: all rooms are clean and quiet, the most comfortable beds you will find in a hotel. You can have mountain view or city view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Grey-Eagle-Resort, Front Office Manager at Grey Eagle Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel Richard M, I am pleased to hear that our staff made your stay that much memorable and enjoyable considering the reason of your travels. Colleen is a great employee and I will make sure to share your feedback with her!

We look forward seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The check in was quick and pre planned as cards etc were ready when I walked in. The rooms are very spacious, and always clean when arrive. Overall the hotel is has a warm and welcoming feeling which makes the stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback and review Kellyv110, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed four nights at this hotel and really enjoyed my stay. My room was spacious and nicely appointed. I also liked the hotel toiletries which were both natural and of good quality.

Breakfast is included with our stay and I have to say that this is by far the best hotel breakfast I've had. A quiche one day and pancakes the next. From Saskatoon berry jam to slices of bacon, everything seems to be of a high quality.

All the staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. As a co-organizer of a conference taking place at the hotel, I have nothing but a positive experience to report. The food supplied to our conference attendees was excellent. The staff who assisted us went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure our event was a success.

I would not hesitate to recommend Grey Eagle as a place to stay and also as a place to hold a conference.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Grey-Eagle-Resort, Front Office Manager at Grey Eagle Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great feedback StephanieDB, we are sincerely pleased to hear all about your experience and will make sure to pass your comments to our staff!
We sure hope to get the chance to welcome you back to the resort sometimes soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Right from the first contact to acquire a reservation until our departure this experience was fabulous and something we would recommend to anyone looking for a great time! The room was great, the food was superb, the staff were friendly and accommodating and there was nothing at all that interfered with the wonderful time we had!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Grey-Eagle-Resort, Front Office Manager at Grey Eagle Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort michaelmD6883XB, I will make sure to share your feedback with our staff as they take such a great pride in their work and in making sure our guest are well taking care of!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I have stayed at Grey Eagle a few times and always found it to be a great experience. If you enjoy gambling, bingo and casino are on site. Only about 15 - 20 minutes to McLeod Trail with major shopping centres. They often hold great events, ie music, there so you can enjoy and just walk back to your room. Love it!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review 77beverleys, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed our facilities! We have so many upcoming concerts, don't forget to look our website for more information!
We hope to see you soon!