1,006 results
All reviews calgary airport complimentary breakfast great hotel shuttle service an early flight newer hotel late arrival rental car front desk staff deerfoot trail would stay here again rooms were very clean tim hortons free shuttle excellent stay pool and hot tub easy access
Reviewed 23 October 2015

We stayed here twice on a recent vacation - the first night upon arrival to Calgary and then again a week later before our departure. This hotel is located near the airport and was a logical pick for us based on our schedule. I usually don't rate hotels as Excellent overall but everything here worked very well for us. The folks at the front desk were great -- friendly, quick check in and check out, good directions for avoiding traffic as we headed to Canmore. We used their airport shuttle to/from the hotel at the end of our trip (very handy). The breakfast was typical for a Hampton Inn and that's a good thing. We also had dinner here once and while not fancy it was a good meal with friendly service. Nice option especially if you're w/o an automobile. The rooms were laid out well and there was plenty of room. The bed was fine, the wi-fi worked and there were sufficient curtains to keep the room dark. Not sure why this is the case in so many places but the default television volume was too loud. This was the only thing that was loud, though -- overall the room was very quiet. The bathroom had a walk-in shower with glass doors -- kind of cool really. No bathroom fan, but lots of room and nice fixtures. Note that this hotel has a sibling -- there's a Homewood Suites here as well (they share a corridor and some amenities).

Room Tip: 713 and 813 face away from the airport. They’re not next to the elevators and not next to the stairwell -- good from a noise standpoint.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank josephkmoodlifter
Angela H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Dear Original_moodlifter, Thank you for reviewing us! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time here. I was glad to hear that our team was able to make your stay more enjoyable on your way to the mountains. I will pass on your kind words to our team, and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is very modern, clean & fresh. The guest rooms are very nice. The breakfast was a hot buffet style with plenty of choice, including fresh fruit. The desk staff were friendly. The location was close to the Calgary Airport.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Rose C, Thank you for sharing with us! We love hearing that our team is making your stay better with a friendly smile! I hope to see you again next time you venture South!

Reviewed 21 October 2015

This is recently built hotel north of the airport with easy access . Kitchen area was open in evening for light service! New colors and style that we enjoyed! We get the accessible room and find they work great with our wheelchair. Everything we expected from Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Wes M
Angela H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Dear Wes M, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I am so glad you enjoyed our ADA Accessible rooms and Lobby Lounge. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Calgary!

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Loved it here, friendly warm welcome, modern style hotel, great ammenities and lots of nice little touches. My first good impression was the shuttle, I arrived at the pick up point and saw groups of people waiting for their hotel shuttles. I walk up to the phone thinking, as per usual I'll be along with everyone else waiting at least 30 minutes before it arrives. But after speaking to the hotel receptionist the bus arrived around 5 minutes later, I actually was the last to arrive and the first to leave from teh pickup point.

Fast free wifi, comfy big beds ( I was on the 3rd floor) good quiet gym and great breakfast. Not being able to find my toothbrush they offered a number of different complimentary toiletries, nice apples for free in the lobby. What I loved the most was the free breakfast, a real nice ranged of food and with the likes of the tea, coffee and the oatmeal they offered take away style conatiners so you were able to take it with you on the go.

Best of all I found this one of the most inexpensive hotels from the list of top rated in the area.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Rob_Bob85

Dear Rob_Bob85, Thanks for taking the time to share with us! It means a lot to hear that we made you comfortable during your stay. We are quite a bit closer to the Airport than many of the other hotels, and it allows us to have a faster shuttle service. I am so glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and other amenities, and hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Friendly check in and checkout. Rooms were immaculate and very spacious along with a comfortable mattress. Breakfast buffet was well done in a spacious setting. Parking not the best but looks like it was being worked on. Airport close but some noise from planes which seem to stop later in the evening. Would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs an overnight prior to flying or just for a business trip.

Room Tip: Only stayed once but would gladly go back, prefer top floor rooms for less noise.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Miktravellers
Angela H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Dear Eyeluv2Travel, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We strive for comfort with all of our guests, and I am glad you felt it. I look forward to your next trip to Calgary!