“Graduation celebration”

Than monkeys Palm - unique flavor

Fire dragon- came flaming
Other 2 were good too, but above stood out for us to remember the names

Reviewed 25 April 2016

A friend brought some takeout from Sho a few weeks ago and it was great. Especially the cucumber/avocado veggie roll. My daughter went for supper last night and it was again delicious! Everything we ordered was fresh and really tasty. The atmosphere was relaxed and the restaurant not too loud. At the end they gave us a skewer with 3 frozen grapes on it-perfect! We'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

I came here with my 2 year old and my husband for dinner.

It's got a nice cool vibe and atmosphere. The place was busy but food came within a reasonable time and service was friendly.

Quite child friendly - booster seats and highchairs are available - but there are only certain areas that people with kids can sit at

Food was reasonably priced for the quality. Everything we ordered tasted delicious.

The torched sushi and make rolls were torched table side - a little show my son enjoyed.

I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

I love sushi and this place is great. I can't say that this place has the highest quality sushi I've ever had but it has extremely great value. On top of that some very unique rolls, even some that come to you on fire :)

Reviewed 20 February 2016

WOW! Second time traveling to Calgary and second time eating at Sho Sushi. The food is incredible here and moderately priced but well worth it. The ambiance is modern with great lounge music in the background. You are greeted by the entire staff when you walk in. I HIGHLY recommend the Fire Dragon Roll, note it is topped with unagi so if you're not that keen on unagi don't get this roll. Having said that they place vodka around the plate its served on and then light it up so it comes flaming to your table. Besides the fire show the roll is to die for! Oh and try the chicken or salmon teriyaki - talk about a whole leg of chicken instead of the usual strips of dry rubber chicken you usually get. I highly recommend Sho Sushi!