“Excellent Deli”

Cracovia European Deli and Food Market
Ranked #1,454 of 3,874 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Deli, Polish
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Loved Cracovia deli, met the owners the other day i came in and she was a wonderful lady, very nice and extremely helpful for a new shopper in Polish deli. I was extremely happy with my purchases, great smoked sausage and really good hot foods to get for lunch. Will definitely be visiting this place again for more groceries.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Store sells outdated products and when you want to return it they try to avoid paying back the money by accusing customers of dishonesty or saying that selling outdated food is not a big deal even when its for a baby, extremely unpleasant management

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We had an open house last weekend and needed some meat platters. Since I love shopping at Cracovia it was a no brainer to order some trays. We received excellent suggestions and because our event was the day after a Polish/Canadian wedding we wanted Polish cold cuts, not your run of the mill grocery store fare. Wow! Everything was delicious, beautifully displayed and lots of variety. Guests, including myself, who aren't big cold cuts eaters were pleasantly surprised. So glad we chose Cracovia.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We had stopped into the London Drugs at Heritage Plaza and as we turned north to leave the parking lot I saw the huge banner for Cracovia. We immediately pulled in. Walking in the door you are hit with the fabulous aroma of smoked sausages. This is more than a deli though. The store is packed with all sorts of pantry items - dried soups, sauces, jams, soups in jars, cake mixes, chocolate, spices, fresh rye breads, poppy seed buns and so much more. At the back of the store is the deli section. Lots of smoked sausages, cold cuts, cheeses, cakes and prepared foods. There is a small dining section at the front of the store. Next time we stop in we'll definitely be having lunch there. We found the store to be extremely clean and the staff very polite and helpful. I'm glad we found this little gem.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I've always been intrigued by this place, and I got overwhelmed when I decided to finally come in because there were a lot of choices! There were lots of tea and chocolates and coffee and snacks that I've never tried before. Their desserts were pretty delicious as well!