“Best wonton”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Not only do they have the most fantastic wonton. You better be hungry, its huge. But they also have a good selection of breakfast choices and western cuisine. To date I have never had a less than fantastic meal here.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

When I lived in Calgary this was the place to go for incredible Won Ton soup. It still is!
During a recent trip, my daughter who lives near here, joined me for soup. You may not be able to eat a whole bowl and if you don't, get it to go.
The service is great and even on a weekend it is full even though it is on Barlow in an industrial area.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

On a cold windy day. This was the place to be. Yummy hot soup. Large serves with fresh vegetables, noodles and wontons. Delicious. Friendly waitress. Help yourself to water. Put you dirty dishes in the area provided, all working like clockwork.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This is a very busy, well-oiled business with excellent food and community-minded staff. Christina visited my table to apologize for mistaking my order as take-out when I was actually dining-in, she cared about the minor mix-up more than I did.
Not much to look at from the outside, but easy to find, visible from Barlow Trail. The restaurant was welcoming & bigger than I expected and it (and the washrooms) were very clean. I had the Wor Won-ton Soup loaded with BBQ Pork, noodles & veggies. It was delicious! Made to order, timely, piping hot and gigantic! I had to take half of it home. So in a way, Christina was right!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Not a fancy place but it is one of my favorites for a steaming bowl of wonton soup at lunch time! A meal in itself! Have not tried many of their other dishes as it is a distance from our house so usually only go for lunch!