“Wanted to love it, horrible service”
Review of Caffe Crema - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caffe Crema
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I was excited to find a local cafe close to home that I could support. There was a long wait to place our order even though there was only one person in front of us. The two women behind the counter didn't greet anyone (& they didn't seem to be communicating with each other, as well) so we had no idea what was going on, or how long we would have to wait (turned out to be more than 5 minutes). The servers were chilly in their attitude (bordering on rude), and our drinks were brought to us one by one - my husband was almost done his drink by the time I received my stuff... When we asked the server/cashier about it we were informed the barista "forgot about our order". By the time I received my stuff (over 20 minutes later!!!), I had to get it in a go cup so that I could make an appointment in time.

The drinks were awesome, so I may try them out again, in the hopes that we just hit them on an off day.

1  Thank Laurinska
Reviewed 29 January 2012

We have been going to Cafe Crema for about a year now. Their french press coffee is wonderful and their chai latte with almond milk is one of the best chais I've ever had. The staff is wonderful and they serve great at explaining the different types of coffees and teas. The treats are delicious and you could order soups, chili and paninis. They have music nights the third Friday of every month - so far we have only been able to attend one which we really enjoyed. Artwork for sale is displayed and changes regularly. They offer milk, soy milk and almond milk which is great for those of us who don't do dairy.
Free Wi-Fi available. They have some comfy chairs and couches in addition to tables and chairs along with a play area for the young ones. All in all a wonderful place to visit.

2  Thank timetraveler42