Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$106
US$101
Hotel Arts
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$116
US$112
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$132
US$301
US$174
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$167
US$136
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$157
US$119
Hampton.com
All reviewsfull kitchencalgary airportgreat hotelliving roomkitchen areafree breakfastan extended staysmall kitchenyogurtfront desk staffshort driveshuttle servicerooms are largefree shuttleexcellent breakfastfitness centerwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Ok, first things first. The Iron-Chef-Boyrdee loves good value. The weekday rate is well north of $200, but they have a $129 weekend rate for an OUTSTANDING room. These rooms are huge!!!! Kingsize bed, full kitchen (full size fridge/freezer, induction cooktop, full size microwave, sink, and dishwasher!!!!), sofa, kitchen table, large flat screen tv, and bathroom, er showeroom, with huge two person shower. All of this for 129 bucks! Now it gets better. The breakfast is the best FREE breakfast I've had in any hotel, anywhere in the world. Bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, hash browns, waffles, toast, bagels, fruit, yogurt, nuts, cereal, hot coffee, tea, juice, the works! We're taking $15-20 breakfasts here all inclusive. So let's do the math. 30 bucks worth of breakfast for two people leaves 100 for an outstanding room. If the rates stay affordable, I see spontaneous side trips in our future!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Location is new and close to airport. Surprised this should be 3 1/2 stars minimum rating.

Suite was clean and modern. Nice in room kitchen and stove/microwave. The wifi was fast! Shower is large; more like a spa with tile sitting area.

Great fitness center, pool and they have plenty of washers/dryers.

Breakfast was nice, also enjoyed their evening "mix" of complimentary drinks including wines and nachos.

Will stay here again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2015

My family and I, recently stayed in room 6613, at the Residence Inn in Calgary, Alberta on October 2015, and the following is my review on this hotel…

A little background on myself:
Years ago my workplace had put out an advisory for everyone to check for bedbugs while travelling as there were many reports of people coming home with bedbugs in my small hometown. Since then, to protect my family, I started checking my rooms for bedbugs before staying in them using the techniques outlined by Molecular Biologist David Cain and his YouTube videos on how to search for bedbugs. So far I’ve found them four times on my vacations (see my earlier reviews on Yelp and Tripadvisor) prior to staying in a hotel room, and I have been very fortunate enough not to have taken any home with me. Since then I had decided to document all of my stays on Tripadvisor and Yelp in hopes that others including myself would have a better picture on how safe and clean my experience was. My intention is not to put down the hotel in anyway, but really to document my personal experiences and warn people staying there. So please don’t be offended…

Review cont'd:
On a cleanliness scale, I rate this room a 7.5/10, and I give it a “low/medium” bedbug risk rating because the area underneath and behind the mattress and wall was still unclean, and it looks like it had never been vacuumed. The bedskirts were also soiled, so I had to remove them. I was given an upgraded two room suite and the room had an excellent layout. The washrooms and kitchen areas were in excellent condition, and I found myself spending lots of time in the room.

Pros:
- Bed bug checks turned up negative
- Excellent Location in Northeast Calgary
- Pool area is decent for kids to play in
- excellent Laundry facilities
- excellent breakfast area, and the Filipina employees working the area were still exceptional
- Excellent customer service

Cons:
- Found dust & hair, dirty socks, a hairpin, and garbage behind the beds indicating to me that they had never been cleaned back there. I forwarded my concerns to the front desk, and reminded them that the last time I visited the area was also unclean.
- Room prices were considerably higher than four months ago and was almost a factor for me not staying here again
- No Cross Iron Mills packages available like other hotels in the area (other hotels in the area offer a stay and shop package which would give a $50 shopping voucher to use at the Cross Iron Mills Mall)
- Shower in the Pool area was not working!
- I know this isn't the hotel's fault, but... There was a guy with blisters all over his legs at the pool area and he was popping them there. I confronted him and he they were allergies and left. There should be a lifegaurd or someone there looking out for things like that, but I never once saw a single staff person maintaining or patrolling the area.
- I noticed this the last time as well and forgot to document it, but there is problem with the TV in the living room area of the suite. For some reason every 3 seconds or so the TV would blur and skip.

My overall impression: Despite some repeat cleanliness issues, I still like this place and was very much impressed that the staff remembered me and my family. I found that the Filipina staff were exceptionally kind, professional, and provided some of the best service I have seen so far. I have already booked my family to come back again during Christmas time, and I would still recommend this place for other travelers if they needed a place to stay. However, it has seemed to have has gotten a little more pricey since the last time I stayed here. My recommendation for those of you wanting to save some money, is to look for a good deal at the Cross Iron Mill website, and go to one of the hotels that offer the "Stay and Shop" promotion as you could easily spend it at the most popular shopping center in town. Otherwise, all-in-all another excellent stay!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Alpiglet
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

This hotel is located very close to the airport and shares the same building as the Courtyard. It's new so the rooms are up to date and clean. The workout room is shared with the Courtyard and has treadmills, ellipticalls, bikes and weights. It also has a pool and what looks like a yoga room. Free breakfast is very good - not the usual stale pastries - eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, fruit, etc. friendly and helpful staff. There are a ton of good restaurants nearby, although I would not use the list provided by the hotel - Moxie's and Chop across the road are very good.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2015

This is the hotel of choice for our family trips to Calgary. The hotel is quite modern, with large rooms and suites, as can be expected with Residence Inns. Having the electric range, microwave and fridge is a God-send for young families such as mine who want the option of buying some groceries and cooking.The amenities are solid, as they share a pool, gym and restaurant with the adjoining Courtyard by Marriott. The location is extremely good, being only 5 minutes away from the airport. Shopping malls and several chain restaurants (Earl's, the Keg, etc) are a short drive (or average to long walk) away. Even downtown is a quick 10-15 minute drive away on the Deerfoot. Overall, this an excellent hotel, with exceptional value for money.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family