All reviews full kitchen calgary airport great hotel living room waffle machine kitchen area free breakfast yogurt an extended stay front desk staff short drive shuttle service free shuttle would definitely stay here again comfy bed fitness center a great stay
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

My wife, 3 year old daughter and myself recently stayed at this hotel on a family trip and it was fantastic!!! Friendly staff, beautiful hotel and amazing rooms. Would recommend this hotel to anyone in Calgary! Room was super clean, nice and modern. Pool was a blast my daughter loved it!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2015

I stayed in this hotel with my family. It was a very nice hotel and staff was very cooperative. Breakfast was also very good. We stayed here in April 2015 and now again I booked the same hotel for our trip in August :) :)

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I have really no complaints about the hotel besides that the breakfast was not really all that good. Most of it was frozen or powdered. It was free and we ate it anyway but it wasn't anything special. And the wifi is really bad. "Free high speed" is offered but is the slowest wifi you could ever used. We upgraded for $5 a night to "enhanced high speed" which wasn't much better. We ended up streaming data from our cell phones. But on the plus side the hotel was very nice, rooms were well equipped and very clean, and the front desk staff were helpful.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
AC-AGM, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Dear michaelaleim,

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Marriott Calgary Airport and for taking the time to provide us with feedback. The team will be pleased to know that our rooms are well equipped and very clean and that the front desk staffs are helpful.
We do understand the need for our guests to stay connected and our engineering team is working on improving the internet access.

We usually get great reviews about our breakfast, we use pasteurized fresh liquid eggs for our scrambled eggs. I will certainly share your feedback with our chef.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback and we certainly look forward for accommodating you when you are back in Calgary.

Anthony C
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Great hotel friends!!!! Huge rooms, great breakfast and super duper clean. My cousin Arnie loved it even more than Disneyland. He will come back with his friends and their furry dog, who they welcome here!!!!

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Beautiful suite with just about all the amenities (although on the sixth floor!), with the Marriott famously comfortable beds. What more can one ask for. Nice helpful staff. With clear open view of the airport, we actually got some amazing sun-up pics!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple