“GREAT SUSHI ! ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwest Calgary
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I went this place few weeks ago, and it was pretty busy. However, I could get my to-go order quite fast and they even asked if I want Pockey ! Great place and I would definitely visit here the next time.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I really love this place! Everything taste great! Service is quick and the food is excellent. Really nice servers too!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I took my wife out to Kinjo for a date on a recommendation of a friend. You don’t go here for the decor, rather for the cool vibe and amazing sushi. I would go back in a heartbeat!
They have boats with the food that floats by and you pick your plate off of it or you can order off the menu.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Love kinjo super delicious, fun, great atmosphere. Come here with the kids and we all love it! My son loves the giant squid legs!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The restaurant was very busy when we showed up, but we were seated immediately. We chose to sit at the sushi boats. It was so fun to pick the sushi from the boats and to watch the chefs cook. All the sushi we tried was really good. We also ordered a few items from the menu. They were yummy as well and came in a timely manner.
All the staff were friendly and attentive and the atmosphere was inviting. Overall a great experience and I can't wait to go back.