“Fabulous delivery option and good customer service”
Review of Tamarind

Tamarind
Reserve with OpenTable
Tamarind is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 3,875 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northwest Calgary
Description: 403-731-0001
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I had a dinner party over to my house so I used the "Just Eat" App for the first time. Previous experience had told me that this restaurant is busy on the weekends so I wasn't sure how long it would take to get our food so I pre-ordered with a set delivery time. The food arrived on-time via delivery and was all excellent and plentiful. When one item on our delivery wasn't quite what was expected (the Naan bread on the menu is sold by the piece and not by the order) they delivered additional Naan to our house at no additional charge citing us a a valued customer. very pleased with how this was handled so I felt I at least owed it to them to write this review. Will order from them again. Some of the best Indian food around for certain.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

The food and service at Tamarind is excellent! The staff is always friendly and the food always meets above my expectations. I would always recommend Tamarind for those wanting to experience good authentic Indian food!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Every single dish I have tried is out of the world. They take special care in offering a complete package of experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Food is consistently very good. All dishes I've had are very tasty. Recommend the chicken tikka masala and okra masala. Naan breads are delicious too.
Only slight negative is the experience when it's busy, take out process seems a bit disorganized and it's often not ready at given time.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Went there on 19th evening. We ordered for vegetable pakoras as appetizers with drinks. And we also ordered our main course. Well we had not even finished our appetizers came out our main course. Had not even finished one beer and the main course was there. Felt disappointed on that. But the service was way better than other Indian restaurants I have ever been to in Calgary. Got a feel of some fine dining here. Just the main course could have waited. Will consider going again.